Student Disability Resource Center
Supporting the academic pursuits of students with disabilities across The Claremont College community.
Disability awareness trainings and workshops (to request please fill out the SDRC Program/Presentation Request Form)
Instructional support for faculty
Testing and study spaces for students
Digital and online disability education resources
Note-taking, reader and scribe services
Request for Test Proctoring
- For students registered on their campus with disability services
Meet the SDRC Staff
Tammy R. Tucker Green – Director
Lisette V Sanchez – Office Coordinator
Volunteer for the SDRC
- Work as a note taker, scribe, exam assistant or reader
- Become an ally to students with disabilities and volunteer to perform as a note taker, scribe, exam assistant or reader with the Student Disability Resource Center. To apply for the position fill out an application here. For more information email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (909) 607-7419
- Prospective note takers: please view the Note taker training [PPT]
- Test proctoring sheets are to be printed out and completed by both student and professor and must be submitted no later than three days prior to the desired testing date. Once test proctoring sheets are completed they can be scanned and returned to email@example.com.
- Fall 2016 Forum
- Black, Disabled, and Proud: College Students with Disabilities.
- For more information, visit: http://www.blackdisabledandproud.org/
- Distinguished Lecturer Presentation
- Alan Green, professor of education, USC, will be discussing: what can we gain from expanding our definition of diversity? October 30, 2016, 11 a.m. – 1 p.m. Call the SDRC at (909) 607-7419, for location