Committed to promoting psychological wellness for all students served by The Claremont University Consortium.
- Release/Request Medical Information
- SHACS Dean of Students Referral Form
- Program/Presentation Request Form
Campus and Community Resources
- Choosing a Therapist
- Community Referral Quick Reference Guide
- Community Referral List
- Information Regarding Confidentiality
MENTAL HEALTH RESOURCES
ADHD and Learning Disabilities
- ADDitude: Living well with attention deficit
- ADDConnect: Your community for attention deficit support and solutions
- CHADD: Children and adults with attention-deficit/hyperactivity disorder
- GoodTherapy.org — Best of 2012: GoodTherapy.org’s Top 10 Websites for ADHD
Alcohol and Substance Abuse
- National Institute on Drug Abuse (NIDA)
- Information about prescription drug abuse
- Meeting directory for Alcoholics Anonymous in L.A. County
- Meeting directory and information for Al-Anon and Alateen in L.A. County
- Body Positive: Boosting body image at any weight.
- Something Fishy: Raising disordered eating awareness.
- Andrea’s Voice Foundation (AVF): AVF is dedicated to promoting education and understanding toward the prevention, identification, diagnosis and treatment of disordered eating and related issues.
- Intuitive Eating
- NAMI: National Alliance on Mental Illness
- Campus Health and Safety: Provides information for college students about social/emotional issues.
- “Go Ask Alice!”: This is a web-based health question-and-answer service produced by Alice! Columbia University’s Health Education Program.
Gifted Student Issues
- The Queer, Questioning and Allied Mentor Program (QQAMP): Open to all students of The Claremont Colleges. Two peer mentors who provide support and access to the queer community on campus. QQAMP also hosts a variety of social and educational events throughout the year aimed at creating a larger five college community.
- The Trevor Project
- Campus Pride
- The Claremont Colleges EmPOWER Center
- Teal Dot Bystander Intervention at The Claremont Colleges
- RAINN – Rape, Abuse & Incest National Network: Includes a hotline and live chat
- National Center for Victims of Crime: Includes legal and counseling resources
- Darkness 2 Light: For survivors of childhood sexual abuse
- Male Survivor of Sexual Assault
- Important Information about Sexual Assault
- Information about Date Rape Drugs
- How to Help a Friend after a Sexual Assault