Monsour Counseling and Psychological Services (MCAPS)
Committed to promoting psychological wellness for all students served by The Claremont University Consortium.
First-Year Counseling Survey
Monsour Counseling & Psychological Services would like to welcome you to our campus. This is an exciting time in your life and in order to provide optimum services for all of our students, we invite you to complete this short survey. First-Year Counseling Center Survey Form.
Programs and Services
- Brief individual counseling
- Psychiatric medication management
- Screening for anxiety and depression
- Support for students with learning disabilities and attention deficit/hyperactivity disorder (ADHD)
- Groups and workshops
- Consultation and referrals to community clinicians
- Crisis intervention
- Campus outreach programs
- After hours emergency consultation
- For after-hours emergencies, call 909-621-8202 and dial “1” when prompted to be connected with an on-call therapist.