Welcome to Hillel at the Claremont Colleges!
We strive to build a close-knit community among Jewish college
students and we invite you to explore the expansive Jewish life at the
Claremont Colleges. Events are open to students, faculty, and staff as
well as to residents of the surrounding community. We include people
of all backgrounds, experiences, political views, and identities.
Join us for the final Spring Lecture and Program co-sponsored by Claremont Hillel and The Marian Miner Athenaeuum at CMC
|Wednesday, April 13th,
11:30 Lunch (rsvp to the Ath)
12:00 pm Screening and Discusion
a documentary on Wilshire Boulevard Temple, its history,
and its recent renovations and discussion with film maker Aaron Wolf.
Passover Celebrations April 22nd–April 30th
- Kosher for Passover Meals!!
- All meals are held at Oldenborg Hall at Pomona College
- First Seder:
- Friday, April 22nd — Begins at 5:00pm
- Second Seder:
- Saturday, April 23rd — Begins at 5:00pm
- All Lunches:
- Saturday, April 23rd – Saturday, April 30th, 12:00pm to 1:15pm
- All Dinners (except Shabbat):
- Sunday, April 24th-Thursday, April 28th, 5:00pm to 6:30
- Shabbat Evening, Friday, April 29th, Services at 5:00pm, Shabbat Dinner at 5:30pm
- Following Shabbat dinner we will welcome Gabriele Silten, a Holocaust survivor who will share her story.
For more information and to RSVP for Passover meals, rvsp to Dawn_Bunch@cuc.claremont.edu by April 13th.
|Sunday, April 24th, 9:00pm:||Scripps@Seal Court|
|Monday, April 25th, 10:30pm:||CMC @ Collins Dining Hall|
|Tuesday, April 26th, 10:00pm:||Pitzer @ McConnell Dining Hall|
|Wednesday, April 27th, 10:00pm:||HMC @ Platt Campus Center|
|Thursday, April 28th, 10:30pm:||Pomona@ Frary|
- CARB FEST
- Saturday, April 30th @ the Grove House (Pitzer) following Havdalah
Shabbat — Final Weeks of the Semester!
Relax at the end of the first busy week with great singing, delicious food and new friends!
|Friday, April 15th||Faculty/Staff Shabbat|
|Friday, April 22 and April 29th||Pesach (Shabbat at Oldenborg)|
|Friday, May 6th||Honoring Seniors and Leaders
|Friday, May 13th||Graduation Shabbat|
Most services at 5:30pm and Shabbat Dinner at 6:30pm. RSVP and more info at email@example.com.