Welcome to Hillel at the Claremont Colleges!
We strive to build a close-knit community among Jewish college students and
we invite you to explore the expansive Jewish life at the Claremont Colleges.
Events are open to students, faculty, and staff as well as to residents of the
surrounding community. We include people of all backgrounds, experiences,
political views, and identities.
Join us for Passover:
- Passover Seders and Meals--March 25th-April 2nd including First and Second Night Sedarim and kosher-for-Passover lunches and dinners every day throughout the week. All meals are held at Oldenborg Hall on the Pomona College Campus. Veggie options available at all meals.
- First Seder: Monday, March 25th — 5:00pm
- Second Seder: Tuesday, March 26th — 5:00pm
- All Lunches: Tuesday, March 26th through Tuesday, April 2nd, 11:45am to 1:15pm
- All Dinners (except Shabbat): Wednesday, March 27th through Monday, April 1st, 5:00pm to 6:30pm
- Shabbat Evening, Friday, March 29th, Services 5:00pm, Dinner at 5:30pm--note different times
Please send meal card numbers and RSVPS for each meal to Dawn_Bunch@cuc.claremont.edu by March 13, 2013 at 5:00pm.
Passover Snacks will be held on each night of Passover, March 27th through April 1st rotating to each campus.
The Annual CARB FEST to conclude Passover will be Tuesday, April 2nd at the Grove House, Pitzer College.
|Thursday, April 18th at 7:30pm||
|Tuesday, April 30th at 4:15pm||
|Friday, March 8th
||FYSH and Bring-A-Friend Shabbat|
|Friday, March 29th
||Chol HaMoed Pesach Shabbat|
|Friday, April 5th
||Faculty and Staff Shabbat|
|Friday, April 12th
||Yom HaShoah Remembrance Shabbat|
|Friday, April 19th||Israeli Shabbat|
|Friday, April 26th||Earth Day Shabbat|
|Friday, May 3rd||Alumni Weekend Shabbat|
|Friday, May 14th||End of the Year/Honoring Seniors|
Most services at 5:30pm and Shabbat Dinner at 6:30pm. RSVP and more info at firstname.lastname@example.org.