Campus Safety Services: Full List
- First Responder to emergencies.
- Provide first aid until the arrival of paramedics.
- Apprehend criminals.
- Provide around-the-clock safety escort service on campus, as needed.
- Patrol on electric vehicle, and on foot on all campus streets, byways and interior areas.
- Provide security and traffic control at parties, special events and performances.
- Monitor fire alarms, theft alarms and closed circuit TV surveillance systems.
- Provide presentations to groups of students, staff, and faculty about security and crime prevention.
- Refer citizens to appropriate outside or on-campus sources for required services.
- Take reports of crimes and incidents and forward them to the Claremont Police Department for investigation.
- Provide incident reports to student deans and maintain records of crimes, incidents and reported activities for analysis purposes.
- Enforce traffic and parking regulations.
- Assist law enforcement and other emergency service providers as needed.
LiveSafe: Download the Free App
LiveSafe is a smartphone app that helps members of The Claremont Colleges find resources and information as well as communicate suspicious or hazardous activities to Campus Safety.
Campus Safety News
LiveSafe, the smartphone app that helps members of The Claremont Colleges find resources and information as well as communicate suspicious or hazardous activities to Campus Safety, will roll out it's newest version very soon.A push notification will be sent to...
The Campus Safety Department is pleased to announce a new feature in its ongoing effort to continue to broaden its communications resources with the launch of this new blog outlet.We encourage you to visit here often for updates on events,...
CUC & Campus Safety Emergency RSS FeedCurrent Alerts
No alert at this time