Campus Safety Services: Full List
Campus Safety exists to protect the persons and property of students, faculty, staff and visitors to the Claremont Colleges consortium.
- First Responder to emergencies of any kind.
- Provide first aid until the arrival of paramedics.
- Apprehend criminals.
- Provide around-the-clock escort service on campus to anyone, as needed.
- Patrol on bicycles, electric vehicle and on foot on all campus streets, byways and interior areas.
- Provide security and traffic control at parties, special events and performances.
- Monitor fire alarms, theft alarms and closed circuit TV surveillance systems.
- Provide seminars and presentations to groups of students, staff, and faculty about security and crime prevention.
- Work with student escort services and student security organizations regarding training and dispatch requirements.
- Refer citizens to appropriate outside or on-campus sources for required services (Campus Safety is the after-hours referral source).
- Take reports of crimes and incidents and forward them to the Claremont Police Department for investigation.
- Provide incident reports to student deans and maintain records of crimes, incidents and reported activities for analysis purposes.
- Offer security survey/audit services to campus administrators.
- Enforce traffic and parking regulations.
- Administer a "lost and found" property service.
- Assist law enforcement and other emergency service providers as needed.
CUC & Campus Safety Emergency RSS FeedCurrent Alerts
No alert at this time